Sunday, September 23, 2018

Randomness in all it's glory

We're still selling our house but it's in a weird limbo where I don't want to jump the gun and start packing, but also, we're supposed to close in like 10 days so maybe I should be putting shit in boxes? I don't know. I'm sure it's all going to end up in 48 hours of no sleep and a lot of swear words. 

In other news: 
I tried the headband curl method and my hair always looks like a walk-of-shame lion when I first wake up. BUT, it's AWESOME looking by mid-afternoon AND it lets me shower at night. So, if you see me first thing in the morning, that's why I look a mess. 

I quit Weight Watchers and Intermittent Fasting, AND packed away the scale. This has led to more DQ trips. If you haven't had the pumpkin pie blizzard I highly recommend it! 

My students bought me dry erase markers because they were tired of hearing me bitch about the crappy ones at the school. So basically, class of the year. 
And finally, if you stick googly-eyes onto your eyelids you become one of the creepiest dads in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment