Sunday, March 15, 2015

The things she carries

When I was an undergrad, I took a course on Civil War History. One of the required books was called, "The Things They Carried." I remember being so excited about that book, and consequently disappointed because it wasn't actually about things. Wouldn't that be a cool book? I may be on to something...

Anyway. I dumped out my purse tonight and was shocked by the sheer quantity of what I found. I obviously am not a dainty clutch kind of girl.
Just to be clear, there are eight condiment packs in there. I don't even use those (obviously.)
in addition to my own "Beauty basics" there's two My Little Pony lip glosses with combable hair. Eli's report card and my favorite bracelet that I thought Avery lost are in there. And a leash and a shoehorn. Like I said, shocking.
I managed to narrow it down a bit, thank God. 
So now I want to know, what do you carry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment