Saturday, November 15, 2014

A day with Belle

A while back, I promised Syd we'd go see Beauty and The Beast. Then I saw the price for tickets. There was no way I was paying $100+ to take a 4 year old to an exceptionally long off-Broadway play.

Luckily for me, the local high school just happened to also be putting on Beaty and the Beast, for a much more kid-friendly price. AND, for an extra $10 we got to have brunch in the library with Belle and her friends. Syd was apoplectic.


And it was great! The costumes were awesome and the singing was great. The girls loved the show, though got predictably antsy about 3/4 of the way through. It didn't matter though, since the theatre was full of other antsy 4 year olds. 

I think we'll look into other high school plays. I want my kids to have some exposure to something other than Netflix and the atmosphere and price makes it totally doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment