Thursday, September 25, 2014

New jeans demon jeans

I sold almost all my baby clothes (finality tear) and in exchange, I got a pre-pre-sale pass to a huge kids' consignment sale. I've fine tuned my approach over the years, so I knew that I was looking for very specific things. Like pink cowboy boots 
And bonus that Averson got a pair too. 

As luck would have it, the middle one ended up to be the one with the wardrobe holes so I focused mainly on her. She did not end up with demon pants.
I did buy her two pair of boys jeans though. She hates her jeans because she "can't be speedy" in them and apparently "skinny" and "super skinny" are the only girl cuts available. We are not "super skinny" jean people. We're solidly carpenter. Maybe a boot cut occasionally. 

Speaking of jeans, I'm obsessed with boyfriend jeans. I want a pair so bad, but I can't figure out if I'm a) too short or b) too sturdy to pull it off. I tried a pair on at Gap and even took a picture that of course I can't find. What do you guys think? 

1 comment:

  1. Cute and cute. I love this picture. Miss Sass and her assistant. Being a big fan of baggy clothes, boyfriend jeans are a good idea.

    ReplyDelete