Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank you Bruno Mars

Scene: Tonight's bath
Actors: Mama and Eli

Eli, singing: I don't want to do aaaan-y-thing. I just want to lay in my bed. Meet a really nice girl have some really nice (mumble mumble)
Mama: What, Buddy?
Eli: Meet a really nice girl have some really nice sects. Sec. S.
Mama: Bud, I think it says "Meet a really nice girl have some really nice eggs" (please believe me please believe me please believe me)
Eli, softly: Meet a really nice girl have some really nice eggs. Meet a really nice girl has some really nice legs.
Eli, louder: No Mama. It says "Meet a really nice girl have some really nice SEX." Sex Mama. Mama, what's sex?
Mama: shitshitshitshitshitWTF. Hippy/realist internal conflict. Well Bud, when a GROWN man and woman love each other very much they take off their clothes and make a baby. Hey! What flavor cupcakes do you want?
WTF? I most certainly am not ready for that conversation. In part because, obviously, my son has an uncanny ability to repeat EVERYTHING verbatim.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent answer! Have I told you how much E entertains me? I love the way he works,

    ReplyDelete