Monday, April 18, 2011

What a day


  • I woke up this morning, on time, and contrary to the previous several mornings did not feel like I had been hit by a truck. A Vespa maybe, but not a truck.

  • The kids got up with me and were absolute joys. I got ready with the sounds of them playing together in the background.

  • Another partial lockdown, so I caught up at work and even had time to finally rearrange my office. Now I can actually see out of my window! I had to sacrifice my phone, which now lives in a drawer, but I feel completely rejuvenated. I wish I could take a picture to show it.

  • Decided to give myself one more pass on the gym to "heal" so ran a couple of errands, alone, before I picked up the kids.

  • Came home to find that the housekeepers had completely raised the bar. The house looked A.MAZ.ING.

  • Got my first thredup box in the mail, and it did not suck. Yay!

  • Made leftovers for dinner. Which Syd then projectile vomited everywhere.

  • Stripped her and took her outside to test drive her new swing. She LOVES it. She giggled the whole time.

  • Came in to start bedtime. Gave Syd a bottle. Which she projectile vomited everywhere.

  • Everyone in the tub. Eli and Syd are laughing like lunatics. No one cried when I washed their hair.

  • Bedtime. No tears, no fights, just stories and giggles and snuggles. Also, no vomit.

  • Candy bars with C, he's playing video games while I read blogs.

I love a day when projectile vomit does not merit top billing.

No comments:

Post a Comment