Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom (Abba) came into town last week to help us get ready for new baby and to be with Eli when Baby Sister makes her appearance. It's been one of the upsides of having to wait for this kid, because we've gotten to spend a lot of time together. My mom is the awesome-est (totally a word). Eli's been bouncing off the walls since she got here because she's so much more fun than we are. She even taught him how to ride rodeo on his swingset. He and "Flash" have been near inseparable ever since. My mom was so much fun when we were kids and it's neat to see my kid get to experience that too. Although I may be getting replaced if I don't step up my game.


A movie, in 3D, on a school night, outside. Does it get any cooler than that?
And in case you were wondering, still pregnant. I'm officially 40 weeks today. I'm also officially ginormous and have, in addition to shoes, sworn off pants.

Really, my arms and legs are generally not that size or shape. I swear I had ankles too, but I can't remember what that's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment