Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is in the air

We're feeling very festive now. We got our tree last weekend, but had to wait until Thursday to decorate (gotta love working families!) Now the tree is up, the stockings are hung with care, and we're hard at work getting the Christmas cards out by New Year's. Inspired by a friend, I plan to show you a few of my favorite ornaments that we've collected over the years, but the house needs some desperate attention today and if I wait much longer CPS may be called. So until then...








Feel free to start singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." I am.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the favorite ornament post. From afar it looks like you got some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree, and the stockings look great, too :)

    ReplyDelete