Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School





It's a few days late, but I wanted to show off pictures of his first day of school. He's doing great and I think they like him too. His teacher spent ten minutes today telling me how great he is and how well he's adjusting. It's so hard to be humble when you have the smartest, cutest kid in the world. But honestly, it was really nice to hear. His old school was so amazing and he had such cute friends that I was worried about how it would go here. He really does love it though. Every morning when I say "Goodbye" he says "I stay here!" and when I pick him up he needs assured that he'll "be back 'morrow." I'm a little worried about tomorrow, when I won't be able to assure him that we'll be back "'morrow" The weekend better ROCK! or he'll never forgive me.




Not related to school but still brag-worthy, but I had the BEST shopping day. It started with a red metal Radio Flyer wagon for $13 and then I got E's whole winter ensemble, minus boots, for under $35. That included a Columbia jacket, snowboarding pants (how cute is that?) and three pairs of mittens, which I'm told will last me through January.

No comments:

Post a Comment