Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Eight!

Averson turned eight! My mom and I were talking and she was saying that it feels like more of a turning point than most other birthdays and she’s so right. Eight is solidly “kid.” Averson is my baby, but she’s not A baby anymore. 

She requested pulled pork sandwiches and McDonalds fries for dinner and an ice cream cake. 

No party, but she was pretty excited that Animal Crossing remembered

Syd worked for a week to make her an ombré painting


                          Breakfast donuts, of course



She’s such an odd duck and she brings so much fun to our family. I lover her confidence and her enthusiasm for all sorts of things and even though I’m sad that she’s not little anymore, I’m so excited to see what she does as a big kid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment