Saturday, December 28, 2019

Merry Christmas!!

I don’t know how to move photos around from my phone, so these don’t totally make linear sense. Bear with me?
Syd got a Caboodle full of make-up for Christmas so C got a makeover

Second annual Ugly Sweater Cookie Contest

Everyone got sheet masks in their stockings and  it was terrifying


Sister Selfie!


My brother hates the Hellbeasts

Winner!!

OMG. They’re so big

We were all pretty excited about the Elf house! 

This is the first Christmas at our house for both these girls :)

I decided to really lean in to wrapping this year
I really kind of screwed the pooch (why has that phrase been stuck in my head?). I completely lost track of my plan and budget. I way overbought on stocking stuffers, but forgot to buy vital ingredients for both my traditional cinnamon rolls and chili. So we had breakfast burritos and I stretched my chili with spaghetti sauce. I have a huge stash of hostess gifts.The kids made out like bandits and overall it was an awesome Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment