Sunday, April 27, 2014

Random musings

Poor Avery is sick, but not in the sweet snugly way. Instead she's crusty and covered in snot. I rescind all my mocking of boogie wipes. That is a miracle product.

Tonight's my first On-Call shift. I'm equally dreading and hoping that I get called in. I'm also far too preoccupied trying to plan my snacks.

Three of the blogs I read talked about S'mores bars today. If that's not a sign I don't know what is. 

I'm still stuck at my top plateau (I have two, one high and one low). It may have something to do with my significantly reduced running and preoccupation with snacks.

Syd wants to cut her hair. I can't decide if I'm thrilled or devestated. 

C is almost done with my shower! After six months of streaking across the house I can see the light! And it is pretty...

Averson sings to the tune of Let It Go (or she sings Let It Go.) adorable AND a little disturbing.

In the past two weeks ALL of my work shoes have fallen apart. I'm not sure how that happened. I can't bring myself to go out and buy a whole new shoe wardrobe but I do need something. Suggestions welcome (and needed!)


2 comments:

  1. And now I am going to have to make smores bars. I also read about them a bunch, but somehow SEEING the batter is what put me over the edge (and I signed up to bring "bars" for teacher appreciation, so FATE)

    I LOVE my Sperrys-- cute and comf-- but I don't know how dressy you need to be for work.

    I hope Every feels better-- Dorothy was all snotty last week and it was sad.

    ReplyDelete