Friday, October 19, 2012

It's A....

Zombie baby!
Seriously? How freaky is this picture?

Who is also a girl! A girl with two legs and two arms and perfect in every way. And she was moving and  kicking so much I had to do yoga poses for the tech to get all of the measurements. Turns out every reasonable, rational person was right and the placenta is anterior, which means she's got a handy little punching bag in there. She measures a few days early, but that's to be expected since neither C or I are especially large people. And the figure that she's 12.5 oz. So now I'm picturing this feisty little soda in there.

I can't begin to explain how relieved I am. I knew I was being crazy, but I just couldn't get past the fear that this was all too good to be true. Thank you so much for all the kind words and reassurances, both here and elsewhere. And for those of you that got to personally witness the crazy, thank you so much for your patience and for not laughing in my face.

Sisters! I cannot wait to paint their room pink and torture them with matching outfits!

4 comments:

  1. Warmest congratulations!! SO excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is seriously the scariest ultrasound picture I have ever seen. I kind of think it needs a photoshop pink bow and then it would be epic.

    SISTERS ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matching outfits are THE MOST FUN EVER. I really want this baby to be a girl, but I am also excited to have two little pairs of matching men...

    Congratulations, and I am so happy everything is wonderful :)

    Now how about some house pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! YAY! YAY!! So happy for you! Sisters are the best :)

    ReplyDelete