Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Y'all, I had the weirdest f-ing day

I had a whole snarky post written talking about my day, but I've decided that in the very, very small chance that someone I work with finds this blog I'd like to be more professional and appropriate about what I say. What I will tell you is that my co-workers today LITERALLY lay masking tape down to mark their side of the office. And they put up a portable wall, in case I didn't see the tape. But moving on...

Today is my Friday (though I HATE when people say that.) C is playing Wii golf on our bedroom tv, I'm sitting on the bed next to Syd, who's playing on the iPad, and Eli's doing his homework in the corner. There's no masking tape or crazy people peeing on the floor (yet). I love my job, I love what I do, but this feels so so good right now.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love your family! And so want to read the snarky post that was in your head :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWA-hahaha! Masking tape? Love it! So passive aggressive!

    ReplyDelete