Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Minnesota State Fair - the belated edition

Around here, the State Fair is a Big. F-ing. Deal. Although it was over a month ago, life has been super crazy and so this is the first chance I've had to load pictures.




The butter sculpture of the Minnesota State Fair Queens and Princesses

My turkeys

The view from the sky tram

Cheese curds. Our local delicacy and so, so good! You can practically feel your arteries hardening.

E played two games and won two prizes. The kid's a shark.

And then... he spotted it. He immediately wanted to ride this. I had my doubts, because he's not always known for his fearlessness. This time last year he wanted to ride a pony ride and I ended up having to sprint along side holding his hand. Embarrassing AND exhausting. Double Win! However, we figured we'd give it a shot.

I'm not sure I've ever seen him wait this patiently

And he's off!

Doesn't this just make you feel happy? He still talks about it. I guess he's got a little fearlessness in him afterall.

1 comment: